Group Financial Accountant
- Leading international manufacturer looking for somebody to drive the statutory reporting function of the business
- Key technical finance role which is business-critical. Brand new opportunity due to a restructure
We are delighted to have partnered up with an instantly recognisable manufacturing brand based in South Derbyshire. Following a successful restructure, this business now have the capacity to take on a fully ACA / ACCA qualified Group Financial Accountant to help implement effective process improvements.
The organisation is continuing to perform well financially and this is evidenced by current hiring strategies across corporate services.
Reporting directly into the Group Finance Manager, you will:
- Prepare Group financial accounts
- Complete all Group statutory reporting under IFRS in a timely manner.
- Prepare UK subsidiary accounts under FRS 102.
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Be the key point of contact for internal and external auditors
- Oversee the delivery of reporting obligations to regulators
- Review local financial statements and controls
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business as a technical finance expert
You will be a qualified chartered accountant (ACA/ ACCA) and you will have trained within accountancy practice, ideally from the Big 4. You will hold 1-3 years of post qualification experience, either within practice or in industry. You will have a very strong understanding of technical finance within a medium to large organisation.
Generous basic of £55,000 - £60,000 available, plus bonus and benefits