Credit Complex COO Team
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
The Fixed Income Division (FID) is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manage risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
Global Markets Group is the offshoring arm of Morgan Stanley’s Sales & Trading businesses in India. It covers functions across FID and Institutional Equities Division (IED) ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
The primary function will be to liaise between the Credit Complex trading desk, within the Fixed Income Division, and its support functions - which include: operations, controllers, IT, compliance, etc.In addition to the primary function the candidate will also be responsible for the below:
- Monitoring the desk’s risk on a daily basis
- Assisting on presentations for senior management
- Compiling and cleansing data for the development of web based pages for management
- Reviewing P&L to ensure its accuracy
- Ad hoc projects for the COO group and desk heads
The candidate would ideally have 4-6 years of operations or financial controller experience with fixed income products.
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and thorough;
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work collaboratively on group projects and independently on individual assignments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
Desirable Skills / Attributes:
- Knowledge / Familiarity with Sales & Trading / Broker-Dealing business model
- Basic Knowledge of Credit Products (Corporates, Municipals, Securitized Products and Credit Derivatives), or desire to learn
- Pro-Active and Results Oriented
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.