Senior Associate to Associate Manager
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Economics/Polytechnics/Mathematics with focus on accounting - part or completed ACCA is a plus
- 2-5 years professional experience as a financial auditor in an audit firm (commercial or financial services industries)
- Strong knowledge of Romanian GAAP and IFRS
- Good knowledge of the Romanian market and the Romanian business environment
- Ability to produce quality work in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian - other European languages will be considered a plus
- Great team spirit, questioning and coaching skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Should be a self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team spirit
- To work independently on Audit engagements
- To lead project teams working for Romanian and international clients
- To develop junior staff by providing on the job training, coaching and appropriate performance feedback
- To develop and maintain strong professional relationships with client representatives
What’s in it for you?
- YOU will be the decision maker.
- YOUR views will be recognized, appreciated and shared among firm.
- YOU will have the freedom of expression.
- YOU will have the right instruments to achieve breakthrough performance.
KPMG in Romania offers:
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture
- Attractive remuneration package
- A combination of great jobs to work on
- Great colleagues to work with
- Relevant professional development and training