Audit Manager, Market and Traded Credit Risk #152210
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice encouraging confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to encourage positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as owning the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are outstanding.
Are you looking for an outstanding platform to improve your potential in a successful diverse and broad team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in [New York] we are seeking to recruit an Audit Manager.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Demonstrate your leadership by managing and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- Play a vital role in developing and executing a program of continuous risk monitoring in close collaboration with the relevant Head of Audit, chipping in to annual audit planning
- Be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions in our organization
- Engage in the creation of a dynamic risk assessment tool which uses data to provide a current (and predicted) view of control efficiency across the organization
- Manage and interact with a large bandwidth of businesses across the bank and with the bank’s senior management
- encourage and develop audit staff to help build their career, through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services!
- Equivalent experience of at least 8 years relating to audit, market and traded credit risk management or in the financial industry is advantageous!
- Outstanding understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Chip in with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills In English and can present in a simple and concise way
- Strong interpersonal ability, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.