- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Qualifications : CECCAR member, ACCA would be a plus;
- English and Excel skills – intermediate to advanced;
- Advanced knowledge on the use of accounting software – Winmentor while for SAP, Navision, Ciel or other ERP would be a plus;
- Experience in a working methodology that uses automated postings and OCR would be a plus;
- Experience of minimum 5 years in accounting and tax compliance outsourcing;
- Strong analytical and accounting skills, problem solving skills, attention to details;
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product. The individual will work closely with the Assistant Manager, Manager , Director or Partner.
- Performing full accounting exercises and/ or review accounting entries performed by junior team members;
- Assuring that all records, transactions, reports and documentation are compliant with Romanian regulations;
- Preparing tax and related returns, as well as accurate and timely calculations, submissions and settlements of liabilities to the state budget according to tax regulations (VAT, Corporate Income Tax, WHT);
- Offering support during yearly audits;
- Taking responsibility for cash disbursements, expense recording and petty cash reconciliation in accordance with Romanian accounting & fiscal regulations;
- Analyzing, checking and preparing accounting records for the above mentioned transactions;
- Coaching junior accountants in developing their professional competency.
KPMG in Romania offers:
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm
- At least one international tax technical training per year, many soft skills development programs and support in obtaining the professional certification (CECCAR, CCF, ACCA and/or ADIT)
- Challenging projects, our involvement ranging from setting up the companies up to restructuring the business to fit the current needs. Plus everything in between.