This FMCG business locally based in Spalding are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their ambitious finance team and assist with their continued growth as a business. Within this position the Finance Assistant will have ownership of the purchase ledger, ensuring the accurate processing of invoices whilst also supporting on month end duties.
An established business in the FMCG sector who have only been going from strength to strength over the last few months. A stable Spalding based business who are able to provide an excellent working environment and team alongside a brilliant management team to support the successful Finance Assistant.
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Monthly processing of business invoices in a timely and accurate manner; amounting to circa 1,000 monthly
- Supporting the senior finance team with the monthly processing; accruals, recharges and pricing
- Assisting with the continued development of the business systems and processes
- Supporting monthly management accounts preparation
- Preparation and smooth running of payment runs
- Supplier statement and bank reconciliations
- Production of monthly reports and journals
The successful candidate for the Finance Assistant will be:
- Able to show a proven track record across the Accounts Payable function
- A energetic individual eager to get stuck in
- Studying their AAT would be advantageous but not essential
- Confident user of Excel and systems; Sage would be advantageous
- Confident working in a sole capacity as well as a team
The successful candidate for the position will be joining a truly brilliant business to work for in Spalding with the opportunity to step in right away and support their growth with the FMCG sector, whilst earning a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.