Assistant Accounting Executive
The right candidate for the above position will be supervised by an Authorized Supervisor (AS) of HKICPA of our company.
Your key responsibilities:
- Handle full set of accounts of books and daily accounting functions independently
- Prepare monthly financial statements, management reports and schedules
- Process payment, including cheque issuance, voucher preparation, bank reconciliation, etc
- Assist supervisors to prepare and analyze regular reports and annual budget
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Holder of an associate degree or above in Accounting, Finance or Financial Engineering, Economics or other related disciplines from recognized institutions
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in professional firm or property developers
- Preferably student member of professional bodies e.g. HKICPA, ACCA, CFA, FRM, etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Chinese work processing, experience in operating TURBO accounting systems is an advantage
- Initiative, good communication, and interpersonal skills
Working at CSI Group provides you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development. Talented employees will gain ample working experience in our challenging transactions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.