Finance Business Partner
Based in the Halton area, my client is a key service provider throughout England. Due to organic growth, they are looking for a Finance Business Partner to work closely with a designated business unit.
This organisation are innovative and provide an unrivalled service throughout England with a ever growing portfolio of services. The head Office is based in the Halton area where all back office functions are.
Working directly with the Managing Director of this growing organisation, primarily, the role of Finance Business Partner is to create a real and active partnership with both operations and management.
You will be required to provide real time support, guidance and analysis to ensure sound decision making that will add value, contribute to further growth and have a real impact.
You will be required to conduct the following duties:
- Production of all financial results for the relevant business area
- P&L, cash-flow and balance sheet
- Month end close,
- Produce financial reports- monitoring variances producing commentary where required, Attending budget meetings, steering and guiding non financial individuals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Annual budget
- Build strong working relationships
- Assist the business in making key decision through providing valuable and real time information
As a Finance Business Partner, you will work directly with the Managing Director to help deliver the organisational targets. Alongside other functional business partners you will be responsible for monitoring and driving action plans to deliver sustainable and successful financial performance. You will be commercially focused, outward looking, and keen to deliver change.
This opportunity requires travel around the UK.
- Remote working
- Free car parking
- Travel expenses
- Excellent work environment
- Open plan office
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Reporting into an experienced, down to earth Finance Manager
- 25 days annual leave
- Holiday buy and sell scheme
- Potential study support
- Pension scheme