Credit Analytics Support
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
The Fixed Income Division (FID) is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manage risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Securitized Products Group is a market leader across a broad range of asset classes including the residential real estate, commercial real estate, transportation and corporate sectors, with expertise in securitization, financing solutions, and other investor products.
The Global Markets Group (GMG) is the offshoring arm of Morgan Stanley’s Sales & Trading businesses in India. It covers functions across FID and Institutional Equities Division (IED) ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
The role involves working with and supporting the High Yield and Loans Sales and Trading Desks team on a wide array of tasks ranging from more administrative issues to front line, market-related. Candidate will work with team across regions and must be flexible with working hours and communicate well. Candidate must be able to work well under pressure and be able to manage his/her workflow optimally.
- Distributing risk information internally and data including weekly quotesheet to sales
- Summarizing weekly fund flows
- Onboarding new clients and ensuring they are added to research and data sites
- Formatting data for submission to third party trading platforms
- Helping with a variety of ad-hoc daily tasks as needed
- Solid quantitative background, eg Engineer (IIT) with MBAs, or finance with 2-3yrs of experience.
Candidate must have:
- Coursework / Strong understanding in math/engineering, economics, finance.
- Solid understanding of Fixed Income Products and markets including Credit products
- Ideally some relevant work experience.
- Excel / VBA and other coding expertise for spreadsheet analysis work.
- Must be self-motivated, confident and possess good communication skills.
- Ability to think on their feet & attention to details.
- Ability to handle stress and pressure of fast markets.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.