Accounts Officer / Accountant, Concrete Technologies
We are hiring for an Accounts Officer / Accountant
Overseeing, compiling, and presenting financial and managerial accounts to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Managing routine clerical and accounting tasks including but not limited to preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Managing payroll
- Compiling budgets
- Completing bank reconciliations including verifying balances in account books, rectifying discrepancies, and verifying bank deposits
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Managing company ledgers
- Processing business expenses and managing day-to-day transactions
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Encoding accounting entries for data processing
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
Job Skills and Requirements:
Data Entry; Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office; Payroll Experience; Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation; Detail Oriented; Organised; Timely; Competent IT Skills; Strong Bookkeeping Skills; Knowledge of Business Math; Understanding of Budgetary Principles; Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills; Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Related Field or Equivalent Work Experience.
Candidates with similar previous experience and knowledge of tax filing procedures and regimes (W/H, Income, GST, SST, etc.) will be preferred.
Candidates with their own conveyance (bike) will be preferred.
Degree Title: BBA / B.Com / Equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Apply By Date: Jan 12, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.