Junior Accountant - Capital Markets specialist
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
• Responsible for the accounting and administration of a portfolio of different SPVs (Special Purpose Vehicles);
• Collect, process and verify information from financial institutions;
• Prepare investment portfolio and cash reconciliations on monthly and yearly basis;
• Prepare reports for European Central Bank, on monthly and quarterly basis.
• University degree or 4th year student in Accounting/Finance or similar;
• Affinity to accounting and reporting;
• Excellent level of English;
• Excellent computer literacy;
• Willingness and ability to work in a team, under pressure and meet deadlines;
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
Working at TMF Group offers
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. Proper training will be performed in the beginning as well as on a continuous basis;
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important, valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.