WE shape your future with constant development.
YOU enjoy work-life balanced environment.
As one of the leading Bulgarian firms in providing professional services, we’re looking for exceptional people to join our team. We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic professional to work in our audit department.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Participation in audit engagements performed in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing (ISA) by carrying out audit work as assigned;
- Assist the audit manager in obtaining documentation including analysis of accounting and other applicable information and documentation to identify accounting and auditing issues;
- Preparation of necessary documentation and working papers for the work performed;
- Planning and management of assigned tasks with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines;
- Exercising alertness and diligence in carrying out and completing assigned tasks;
- Maintaining good working relationships with colleagues, business partners and clients.
Knowledge and skills
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering;
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and strict compliance with deadlines;
- Excellent skills in team working;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Fluent in English including reading, speaking and writing;
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Progressive career development options within a reputable organization;
- Working with top Bulgarian and international companies and gain multicultural experience;
- A professional, team-oriented and supportive work environment;
- Extensive on-the-job training and weekly development workshops;
- Full financial and training support in professional development qualification;
- Attractive result-oriented remuneration.