Trainee Management Accountant
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Trainee Management Accountant role based in central Stockport.
Working for a highly respected, very well established and successful business. Based in a progressive, friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Management Accountant.
The duties include:
- Prepare and post month end journals for accruals, prepayments & accrued income
- Preparation of departmental management reporting packs
- Monthly P&L reviews with budget holders
- Support year end statutory accounts process
- Support with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with finance analysis and queries from the wider business
- General finance tasks as required
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role - Desirable
- Be a finance graduate or studying AAT - Essential
- Have a can do attitude and the drive to increase exposure - Essential
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £21,000 per annum + Study support + Parking + Pension + Discounts