Junior Credit Controller with German
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
For our Shared Service Center (part of Unified Communication and Collaboration - UCC division), we are looking for Junior Credit Controller.
- Contact customers in German regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
- Proactive contact of customers regarding invoices not yet due Overseeing the overall collection progress and reporting on issues and successes to the TL Participation in collection forums and discussions with the senior management
- Responsible for achieving the cash targets Identifying opportunities for development and improvement
- Work Experience desired: 1 year of experience working in a complex customer facing environment.
- Language Skills: English – C1 will be the required Language for all internal matters and customer contacts;
- German – C1 for customer contacts
- Technical Skills: SAP, MS Office (advanced excel skills), Networking and communication skills with peers and Management;
- Customer orientation (internal / external);
- Analytical and reporting skills
What we offer:
• Excellent remuneration package;
• Nicely designed office in the heart of the city next to a metro stop and friendly company culture;
• Excellent opportunity to deploy your competences and experience;
• Great social benefits (additional health care, extra non-working days, home office, sports card, yoga in the office…);
• Long-term career opportunity.