Business Planning and M&A - Ecommerce
Managing an international team in overseeing the development of financial models, budgeting, forecasting and operating tools of a global E-commerce company.
Our Client is a hyper-growth technology-based company with a global brand recognition.
- Development of Financial Analyses and Models, Budgeting Plans, and Financial Forecasting
- Preparation of data and reporting for the use of Investor Relation matters
- Setting up and improvement of company's performance matrix to be used by executive management for decision making
- Preparation of management reporting
- Using BI tools to analyse current and past trends in KPI including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and CAPEX
- Be a business partner to several divisions such as pricing, operation, and marketing
- Merger and Acquisition
- At least 7 years of experience in the field of corporate finance, ideally someone with prior M&A transaction experience
- Ability to operate data analytic tools such as SQL, R, Tableu, Excel, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills in English is a MUST
- Regional exposure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hermawan Rahardjo on +62 21 2958 8813