Finance Analyst - Systems
A sought after employer in the Leeds area going through an exciting change programme is seeking a Finance Systems Analyst to join the team. Currently entirely remote based, but with a view to a blend of office based and remote working in the future as the circumstances evolve.
A sought after employer in the Leeds area going through an exciting change programme. They have won awards for promoting the careers of women within the organisation in areas where gender diversity hasn't been balanced previously. And have a commitment to continual improvement of equality and diversity in all areas of the organisation. They have established networking groups to provide peer support, networking opportunities and social activities.
As Finance Analyst - Systems - Your role will see you collaborating across the wider Finance team to identify requirements and recommend solutions which support changes to Planning and Forecasting processes. You will be working in partnership with cross functional teams and 3rd party suppliers on issue resolution and product enhancements -driving best practice in a fast-evolving environment.
In this role you will complement the existing Planning & Forecasting Project team and will be responsible for providing support, expertise and focus in driving the project forward. You will have extensive experience in building and maintaining IBM Planning Analytics /Cognos TM1 solutions.
Ideally candidates will be accountancy qualified, but the following criteria are essential for the success of this role:
- Good understanding of TM1/Planning Analytics Architecture
- Knowledge of financial planning functions and related processes
- Experience of implementing a large accounting system in a complex organisation
- Good experience and understanding of Business Financial Processes
- The ability to provide insight and guidance on new 'ways of working' based on previous experience on what the 'art of the possible is'.
The preference is for this role to be on a Fixed Term Contract basis, but there is scope to consider candidate working on a daily or hourly rate basis.
A great benefits package is available including:
- 40 days annual leave including statutory days
- A commitment to flexible working to provide a good work life balance
- Ongoing skills development programme
- A very competitive pension scheme
- On-site staff facilities
- Staff discounts scheme