An excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join an established Manufacturing and Production business in Norwich, with the opportunity to gain valuable experience within payroll and support a systems change. Working closely with the existing team the successful candidate will be responsible for the monthly payroll process as well as assisting with the HR duties within the business.
A leading Manufacturing and Production business who are able to provide a stable work place for the incoming Payroll Administrator. The employees of the business truly embody the ethos of the business producing a family feeling work environment within their Norwich location.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the accurate a timely processing of business payroll activities
- Producing of the monthly payroll for the site and handle any queries that are produced
- Monthly pensions submissions
- Supporting the day to day HR activities in the business
- Supporting with the bedding in of the new ADP system
- To assist and support colleagues with ADP self service
- Providing payroll reports across the business when necessary
- Maintaining complete and accurate HR and payroll records.
- Responsibility for the coordination of the recruitment, new starter and induction processes.
- Maintaining new starter database.
The successful candidate for the Payroll Administrator will be:
- Ideally have experience in using ADP although this is not necessary
- Previous experience within a payroll department
- Confident in working and supporting senior members of the team
- Previous experience within a manufacturing and production environment would be advantageous
- Good capability on Excel
- A detailed orientated individual
The successful candidate for the Payroll Administrator will be joining a stable Norwich business with the opportunity to strongly develop their career within payroll whilst earning a competitive salary and benefits package.