Associate - Credit Cash Application
As an Analyst - Cash Application you will need to:
- Ensure that all cash has been entered into the system, banked on the due date and that receipts are applied to customer accounts.
- Apply credit and debit notes to customer invoices & release cash security
- Run "Pre-payment Report" to monitor the pre payment process. After the billing document has been created, when automatic allocation process doesn't work, manually match pre-payments against invoices.
- Perform booking and release of securities in SAP
- Acknowledge receipt of complaint with customer, investigate & resolve the complaint.
- Monitor performance metrics and Perform the monthly reconciliation of General ledger accounts
- Ensure that unidentified receipts are properly coordinated with the bank, cash management team (back-end treasury); and to other relevant parties to ensure resolution within prescribed timeline.
*fixed term contract for one year
- Results focused teamplayer with excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Up to 1 year of experience in finance/accounting area preferred
- Knowledge of cash application is welcome
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Very good English level
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.