Credit Team Manager (with Czech language)
Job Description :
Passionate about people? Passionate about maximizing commercial opportunities? And finally, passionate about being in the center of a dynamic group of stakeholders? Then keep reading this is a role for you!
The Team Managers will be given a focus accounting functions as such:
- Period End activities
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Pre-hosting Audit
- Manage workloads, multiple demands, and competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met while maintaining the quality and integrity of data.
- Work effectively with and through others, coordinating intradepartmental efforts to achieve goals.
- Foster a positive work environment with staff and other organizations that encourages inclusion and collaboration by all team members. Ability to work with minimal managerial supervision
- Develop, counsel and mentor staff to produce greater contributions and a higher level of competencies
- Provide timely performance feedback to staff throughout the year, providing input to GPA, IDP and Competency Based Progression proposals.
- Monitor internal controls for master file set-ups, maintenance and contract compliance, including determining necessary updates due to changing business environment or systems.
- Ensure integrity of account data through monthly account analysis, status of accounts and reporting compliance.
- Demonstrate the ability to relate account balances to underlying business issues. Identify issues, determine corrective action, and implement actions plans.
- Encourage and support appropriate training of staff Continue participation in Finance’s training program and quickly apply learning to analyzing routine business transactions
Challenges you may encounter:
This role in the Credit organization requires building Business knowledge and creating effective, strong networks and connections. The role requires maximizing commercial opportunities where credit can play a part in delivering strong margins whilst taking acceptable credit risks.
To be successful on the role you will need to have:
- Degree/qualifications in Accounting/Business preferred; a professional degree required, CPA is an advantage
- 4-7 years work experience in various financial/accounting positions, supervisory experience appreciated
- Knowledge of Credit Management process
- English C1 and Czech B2/C1 is a must
- Good knowledge of controls framework
- Ability to work under high pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to Motivate, Coach & Develop
- Ensure that staff have the right competencies to execute the work. Inspire and develop the team.
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.