Controller # 160399
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
The chance to collaborate with a global and highly professional team in an international environment.
The role offers an opportunity to interact with specialists in IT and Finance. The possibility to join an expanding Finance team, offering opportunities for personal growth and development. The position would suit an individual with strong communication skills who is able to drive allocation processes and cope with changing priorities.
The role involves:
- Managing production and delivery of cost allocation reports to IT management.
- Process improvements and optimization.
- Managing ad hoc queries and data analysis.
- Capture, consolidate and transform financial and non-financial data from various sources globally.
- Check plausibility and completeness of delivered data against defined criteria.
- Manipulate large volumes of data.
- Reconcile between input/output and budget/actuals.
- Creation of training materials and organize knowledge sharing sessions for new joiners/interns.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Hold University degree in Finance
- Proven experience of 3+ years’ in a large financial institution or multi-national organization
- High flair for figures with outstanding analytical and critical thinking
- Results-oriented along with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work well and deliver to tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office incl. Essbase
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA and Business Objects would be an advantage
- Supervisory experience would be a plus
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.