TS Junior Analyst (Deal Advisory)
The Transaction Services department is all about understanding how a business operates. About exploring the underlying context behind financial data. About collaborating with renowned businesspeople and professionals from various sectors. It’s about the team and the deliverables.
Being industry agnostic, our sector focus varies project to project. One week you might be pinpointing a pig farm’s cost base, the next you might be looking at regional differences in loan defaults.
The analyst position generally involves:
- Preparation: you communicate with the client and receive the necessary documents, which you then process and crunch (time spent mostly in Outlook & Excel)
- Analysis: pretty self-explanatory, you read and play with the data and look for hidden contexts, trying to understand how a company clicks (Excel)
- Reporting: you link multiple findings and present them comprehensibly, using in-house formatting standards (PowerPoint)
- An opportunity to have an impact
- A platform to pursue professional ambitions and qualifications
- A team of smart and likeable colleagues who promote personal growth
- Working under a globally recognized brand
- Modern offices, mobile data for personal use
We are looking for a specific mix of personality and work ethics – specifically:
- Proven track record of basics in accounting, finance or business (a University diploma)
- The ability not to panic in an English business conversation
- An investigative out-of-the-box mind, scrutiny, ingenuity, critical thinking
- Reliability, determination, consistency
- Inner will to grow professionally
- We expect you to become an integral part of our TS team. As an analyst, your performance will be measured based on your commitment to improve, technical proficiency growth, critical thinking and consistency.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.