Valuations and Financial modeling (senior) associate
The successful candidate will be part of the Transaction Advisory team and will participate in projects for our clients in:
- Valuation of companies for purchase or sale, mergers, joint ventures, reorganization or financial investment evaluation;
- Financial modeling, preparation and evaluation of business plans;
- Leading and supervising the reviews of impairment tests according to Slovak GAAP and IFRS
KPMG in Slovakia is an independent member firm of the global KPMG network of professional services firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. Active in Slovakia since 1991, the firm currently employs more than 300 people. KPMG in Slovakia provides a wide range of audit, tax and advisory services to domestic as well as international companies across all major industries. KPMG’s activities in Slovakia are focused on building long-term relationships both internally and externally. Our people are committed to quality and integrity and providing the service our clients expect.
- Working in an international company, which is a leader in M&A consulting in Slovakia
- Working in a young and dynamic team with colleagues from Slovakia and abroad
- Possibility of flexible working time and partial work from home
- Progressive career growth with possibilities for cooperation with local and international companies
- Above-standard financial opportunities and attractive employee benefits
- Continuing Education and Qualification Training (CFA, ACCA, MRCIS, KPMG Training)
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.