We are looking for an experienced Accountant for our expanding team of PwC Accounting & Tax Compliance who would like to use their expertise working on a colorful portfolio serving different clients.
Working at PwC Hungary as an accountant is exciting because…
- Thanks to our stable background, you can build your career with us in the long run, in a multinational environment, working on international projects;
- You will be able to work on a complex and colorful clientele;
- You can gain insight into the accounting and tax processes of our global clients during different projects;
- You can be a member of a young and dynamic team;
- Your working conditions will be flexible and mobile.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Elaboration and coordination of analytics supporting balance sheet items;
- Evaluation of tangible assets, inventory, preparation of activation and scrapping protocols;
- Preparation of interim financial statements, other management reports;
- Coordination of end-of-month and end-of-year closing tasks (accruals, provisioning, valuation tasks, reclassifications);
- Compilation of financial statements (according to Hungarian / international accounting standards USGAAP, IFRS);
- Compilation of the requested materials during the audit, answering questions;
- Accounting policy, preparation and updating of mandatory regulations, optimization of accounting processes;
- Liaison with the tax authority, active participation in the inspection of the tax authority, compilation of the requested documentation;
- Checking and submitting statistical reports (CSO, MNB);
- Coordinating the work of interns, junior colleagues, monitoring completed tasks and promoting their professional development.
- You have a University / College degree in Accounting;
- You have gained at least 3-4 years of experience in accounting;
- You communicate confidently, at least at an intermediate level, in English and Hungarian, both orally and in writing;
- It is an advantage to have a registered chartered accountant or, possibly, an IFRS chartered accountant and / or a tax advisor qualification.
What we offer
- You can participate in our in-house training programs;
- You can work in a great location in a comfortable office: our headquarters are located in the patinated Eiffel Palace next to Nyugati Square, but you can also work from home;
- The latest iPhones and high-performance laptops will help you with your daily work, which you can also use for private purposes.