Forensic Technology Consultant
Scope of the role:
As a Technology Consultant within the Forensic & Integrity Services team, you will have the opportunity to help our clients manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes that are mandated by critical events. Your work will be essential in operational changes and strategic decisions helping with a wide range of issues, investigating occuring financial crimes and in providing ideas that enhance business performance and increase compliant behavior of employees and corporations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participation in confidential fraud investigation projects with a responsibility for technical side of investigation;
- Collecting and analyzing cyber forensic evidence;
- E-Discovery operations include processing data;
- Preparing investigative reports and presentations;
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the clients within the SEE Region (South-East-Europe);
- During the client meetings explain the results of the technical researches;
- Forensic Data Analysis;
- Participating in business development initiatives;
- Keeping up-to-date with technical developments for business area and offering new tools to enhance efficiency.
What you must bring to be considered:
- Data processing experience in Nuix or equivalent industry standard tool;
- Scripting language experience, particularly SQL and Python;
- Strong independent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability and willingness to learn;
- Drive to deliver quality and meaningful work to support clients;
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Upper – level English language skills;
- Willingness to travel within the SEE Region.
At PwC we provide:
- Supportive leadership transparently acting upon communicated values;
- Great work environment with high standards and quality focus;
- Swift career prospects;
- Opportunity for personal development;
- Wide range of prestigious clients and assignments;
- Friendly team of experienced professionals.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.