Consultant – Forensic & Integrity Services
Scope of the role:
As a Consultant within the Forensic & Integrity Services team, you will have the opportunity to help our clients understand where they might have vulnerabilities and support the development of solutions to manage the risks involved while further accumulating in-depth industry experience. Your work will be essential in major transactions, operational changes and strategic decisions helping with a wide range of issues and in providing ideas that enhance business performance and increase compliant behavior of employees and corporations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Active participating in executing both preventive and detective projects;
- Supporting the development, review and improvement of fraud controls and compliance management programs for clients, prevention and identification of risks through investigative due diligence;
- Participation in confidential fraud investigation projects
- Running and evaluate relevant tests regarding the examined processes;
- Preparing reports and presentations;
- Creating comprehensive process documentations.
What you must bring to be considered:
- College or University Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics / Business Administration/ field;
- Gained experience in financial audit projects;
- Ability and willingness to learn;
- Drive to deliver quality and meaningful work to support clients;
- Inquisitive mindset;
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Upper – level English language skills.
Nice to have:
- CFE, CAMS, CISA or similar certification;
- Relevant experience gained in forensics, compliance, Anti Money Laundering or Fraud Management area;
- SQL experience;
- Good business acumen, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail.
At PwC we provide:
- Supportive leadership transparently acting upon communicated values;
- Great work environment with high standards and quality focus;
- Swift career prospects;
- Opportunity for personal development;
- Wide range of prestigious clients and assignments;
- Friendly team of experienced professionals;
- Competitive remuneration package.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.