Payroll Administrator - Temp to Perm
An opportunity to join the retail sector in a Payroll Administrator - Temp to Perm being part of an end to end process in a company with national client base. With offices located in Norwich, the role would be ideal for anyone able to commute there with potential to work from home initially.
The client is a well established brand that is a growing presence nationally within their specialised sector, requiring a Payroll Administrator - Temp to Perm. The objective of this position is to aid the team in providing an efficient process and service with effective issue resolution leading to an excellent customer service. In an easily commutable location in Norwich, they are an easy commute for anyone local, or in the surrounding area. In the current lockdown, remote working is available following on-boarding and training.
The key responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator - Temp to Perm role are:
- Act as subject matter expert for Payroll and applicable terms & conditions
- Complete payroll reconciliation and processing of various periodic reports, e.g. pension leavers, sales bonus processing and missing national insurance number
- Perform over payment recovery process and apply appropriate regulations as required to ensure compliance
- Research and resolve employee pay and time issue
- Ensure that processes are executed correctly and customer guidance is provided in an effective and consistent manner
- Assisting with day to day HR processes - opportunity for development
- Checking to ensure that all appropriate approvals are in place where needed to support time and payroll transactions
- Support Payroll Lead as required
The successful candidate for the Payroll Administrator - Temp to Perm will:
- Have previous experience of Payroll in a similar role
- Be immediately available or on a relatively short notice period
- Have end to end experience of Payroll
- Be well versed on statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP)and other UK Legislation
- Be well organised and meticulous in nature
- Experience of using Payroll softwares (ADP Preferred)
- Superb IT skills with proficiency in Excel and other softwares
- Ability to communicate successfully with other responsible parties
- Deliver excellent customer service and communicate effectively across departments
Joining an award winning retail business in Norwich with an opportunity for a long term role. Varied exposure to both payroll and HR processes.