Server and Infrastructure Systems Financial Controller
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Advisor on our Financial Analysis team in Slovakia.
ISG Server and Infrastructure Systems Finance team seeks a well-qualified Financial Analyst interested in being part of a Finance team that believes in honest communication, sharing creativity, and welcoming different perspectives. The SIS Finance team is responsible for controlling roughly $400M of annual spend and partners with the business to enable product roadmap execution. The candidate will participate in the development of annual and long range strategic financial planning, outlook, and month end activities, and provide insightful analytics to support and influence business objectives.
- Provide accurate and timely analysis of standard financial and operational metric reporting packages; preparation of executive summaries and presentation of results to leadership
- Proactively collaborate and communicate with FP&A and business partners to develop meaningful reports and repeatable processes
- Support Finance team and business partners with ongoing initiatives, strategies, and financial planning
- Analyze problems, results and trends, and identify opportunities
- Participate in the development of financial dashboards
- Strong presentation, communication, analytical and teamwork skills, and a proactive approach to work are a must. The position’s responsibilities require the use of analytical modeling, and business problem solving. Candidate must be relied upon to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines and should be able to effectively and professionally interact with peers, business, and management.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Graduate degree and 5+ years relevant experience
Salary and Benefits
Salary starting from 1900 Euro Gross/Month