Financial Planning & Analysis Sr. Advisor - Services
Dell Technologies is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That’s the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce inform decisions with a global impact. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Financial Planning & Analysis Sr. Advisor - Services on our Services FP&A team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Services FP&A organization is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Financial Analyst to manage large amounts of financial data related to Dell's Global Technology Services. The Analyst is the information expert and plays a critical role in support of the team’s financial planners who forecast future financial performance of revenue.
- Perform monthly Outlook and close activities related to services support revenue.
- Advise on revenue & bookings submissions for AOP and quarterly Outlooks.
- Provide metrics and insights around revenue and deferred revenue leveraging reporting from various SAP and Oracle based reporting tools.
- Analyze business data, providing assessments of trends, identifying and explaining variances from goals
- Maintain databases, cleansing and validating data as needed and use various software packages and tools for collecting, mining and interpreting data. Prepares data for predictive and prescriptive modeling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with 8+ years relevant experience; or Master’s degree with 5+ years relevant experience; or equivalent professional experience
- Strong understanding of data warehousing principles and methodologies
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and experience in developing data visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and analysis using Tableau, PowerBI, or similar tools to distribute data insights.
- Experience collaborating across multiple technical and non-technical stakeholder groups, communicating with diverse audiences.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of structured programming language such as Python, R, C, Java, or similar languages
- In-depth knowledge of SQL, including use of aggregate functions, window functions, views and joins and database design.
Salary starting from 2 800 Euro gross/month