Full time and permanent Finance manager role working for a high performing Business Services organisation in Cardiff.
The client are rapidly growing and are in need of an experienced head to join them and look after their full finance function while analysis their client accounts so they can maximise revenue coming in to the business. They have forward thinking Innovative approach to working life and have a tech focused approach to business growth and development of processes.
The role will entail:
- Debt chasing and management of customers
- Analysis debtor reports and sales reports
- Pulling finance reports from the system and creating excel spreadsheets to present to the director
- Helping with the payroll on a monthly basis
- Looking at software integration and becoming a more cloud based organisation
- General Office duties when needed
Forward thinking with a technical process driven mindset will be successful. Knowledge and skills on excel is essential, ability to perform V-look ups and Pivot tables. The ability to work autonomously with a growth mindset to work. The attitude to take on more responsibility will be key.
THIS ROLE IS FOR AN UP AN COMER STUDIER IN AAT / CIMA / ACCA / ACA. This is for a progressive junior finance candidate that relishes the autonomy to get involved in Customer relationships and revenue reports.
Competitive market salary, good holiday package, remote working access with exposure to the full accounting function of a high performing business.