Internal Audit & Risk Consulting Consultant (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future team
Our risk management professionals are recognised as experts in the market place and within the Deloitte global network, offering a full range of risk consulting services that enable our clients to improve the quality and efficiency of their risk management processes while ensuring full compliance with the latest regulatory requirements.
Your next challenge
- Performing assigned tasks within internal audit/ISAE3402/SSAE16 engagements and specific support for the financial sector (mainly operational and compliance)
- Gaining an understanding of client risks, controls, and areas of operational improvement
- Obtaining, analysing, and appraising evidentiary data in order to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls
- Assisting in identification of internal control gaps and deficiencies, as well as efficiency and effectiveness opportunities
- Assisting in development of recommendations for improved and enhanced controls and business efficiencies to clients
- Applying internal audit standards in planning and execution of internal audit engagements
- Master's degree in business administration, finance, civil engineering or from a business school
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience within the financial sector
- Proven creativity with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Knowledge in the insurance / reinsurance sector and SOX are considered as an asset
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, you are able to build strong team and client relationships
- Fluent in French or German and English
We want to hear from you! Join us and…
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Step up in your career thanks to our remarkable client portfolio
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.