Junior for our Corporate Accounting department (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Your future Team
Our team of experts provides accounting consultancy and compliance services throughout the life-cycle to clients, developing and implementing quality solutions for today and in the future.
Your next challenge
- Handling all day-to-day bookkeeping activities for our international clients
- Preparing the annual financial statements and periodic reports in Luxembourg Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Lux GAAP) but also International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and US GAAP
- Coordinating indirect and direct tax returns and tax provisions services in collaboration with our international tax department
- Preparing consolidated accounts
- Remaining current on recent developments and changes relating to accounting area
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Accounting. A first experience would be considered as an asset.
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Are eager to learn and to evolve
- Demonstrate MS-Office / Bob 50 software literacy
- Speak French. Good English languages skills, German is considered as an asset.
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more ...
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.