• Proficient and confident with the English language
• Have basic computer skills and are capable of comprehending new software easily
• Have an eye for detail and are thorough in the review of documentation
• Are highly organized, have the ability to prioritize tasks and can multitask
• Can work well as a member of a team, but also individually without supervision
• Are able to follow instructions and meet deadlines as defined by senior colleagues, supervisors, and management
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.