Internship Value Added Tax (VAT) (m/f)
Our Tax Consulting department has a team solely dedicated to dealing with Value Added Tax (VAT) matters. The VAT team of around 20 people is looking for trainees who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As an Intern (m/f), you will:
- Assist the team on the application of directives given by the European Union for a diversified client portfolio (banks, insurance companies, commercial and industrial companies, real estate and public sector clients...);
- Help advise on their structure from a VAT perspective at every important step of their business evolution: e.g. during their set-up, merger, buyout, launch of a new product, etc.;
- Contribute to the determination of their VAT implications arising from their operations;
- Collaborate with PwC offices from around the world to support the companies with a global foot-print;
- Participate in the review clients' VAT obligations;
- Interact with the International Tax department or Advisory Regulatory department in order to support clients with our expertise on specific issues;
- Help advise on other indirect tax matters (registration, customs duties and insurance premium tax).
- You will soon have a Master's degree from a Business School or University in tax law or in economics with a major in tax law;
- You are looking for an experience in an international firm and have to complete an end of studies internship with a minimum of 3 months;
- You have a strong interest in VAT matters;
- You enjoy working in teams and look for an open-minded and friendly environment;
- You have an excellent command of Microsoft Office Excel;
- You speak fluently French and English, our two main working languages.