Internship International Corporate Tax (m/f)
Our international corporate tax department offers tax consulting services to companies wanting to invest in or through Luxembourg. We serve different types of clients and are organized accordingly:
- Operational Companies
- Alternative investments (including Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate practices)
- Asset Management
- Banking and Insurance
As an Intern (m/f), you will:
- Verify the application of local and international treaties;
- Conduct research on Luxembourg and international tax legislation to answer the clients' daily queries;
- Participate in the updating of the clients' files;
- Help to find suitable solutions to avoid double taxation if possible;
- Work in cross-disciplined teams (Value Added Tax, Transfer Pricing, etc.) to help to give fiscal opinions/write memos for business leaders/asset managers taking into account the constant regulatory changes.
- You will soon have a Master's degree in tax law or business law (or a degree in economics with an additional education in tax law);
- You are looking for an experience in an international firm and have to complete an end-of-studies internship with a minimum of 3 months in 2021;
- You are a student during the entire length of the internship period;
- You have a strong interest in international corporate tax and a first professional experience in this field would be an asset;
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office Excel;
- You are fluent in English and French, our two working languages.
In your application, please specify:
- Your desired start date and the maximum length of your internship
- Which sector interests you most and why: Operational Companies or Alternative investments (including Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate practices) or Asset Management or Banking and Insurance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.