Investment Restriction Controller (m/f)
Our Regulatory - Compliance practice is growing and we’re looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
PwC Luxembourg (www.pwc.lu) is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg. It provides audit, tax and advisory services including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice to a wide variety of clients from local and middle market entrepreneurs to large multinational companies operating from Luxembourg and the Greater Region. It helps its clients create value they are looking for by giving comfort to the capital markets and providing advice through an industry focused approach.
You will be working in small teams and with a high degree of responsibility. In direct contact with management at our clients, you will assist them understand and analyze regulatory and investment compliance issues, define appropriate solutions and implement them in the most efficient way.
You will actively participate to the following types of assignments:
- Assist in providing investment compliance advice and eligibility analysis on financial products and/or investment strategies with regard to Luxembourg laws and CSSF’s circulars;
- Work on interpretations of prospectuses, CSSF’s circulars and laws;
- Assist clients to enhance their investment compliance organisation and procedures;
- Participate in investment compliance audits such as investment policies and portfolios’ reviews;
- You are graduated in Economy or Law;
- You demonstrate a strong interest in financial products and in the investment fund compliance industry.
- You can work both in team and autonomously;
- You demonstrate excellent writing and communication skills both in French and English. The command of German will be a strong asset;
- You show a keen interest to further develop practical knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to financial services.
As a PwC employee, you can:
- Be part of a dynamic workplace environment, where you are valued for the unique contribution you bring;
- Diversify your client experience by working directly with top private and public clients of all sizes and in all industries;
- Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility activities;
- Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits, which help you find flexibility with your work.