Internship Tax and Accounting for our Entrepreneurs team (m/f)
DescriptionOur Tax Entrepreneur team is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
In this role, you will be part of one of our dedicated tax teams assisting Entrepreneurs in the development of their professional business as well as private structuring. We are assisting our client in every step of their Enterprise's business life, such as its financing, its management, its internationalization, its governance and its transmission.
During your internship, you will:
- Assist with a wide range of Luxembourg clients with their accounting and tax affairs, and help them aligning their legal structure with their global operations through a multi-disciplinary approach;
- Assist our specialists in the elaboration of studies and analysis of scenarios when structuring an inheritance in an international environment (study of the tax consequences in a change of residence, contribution of securities to a holding company, review of the civil provisions in case of relocation, shareholder reorganization);
- Help in the day-to-day management, including any accounting, tax and legal matters raised by our local and international clients.
- You will soon graduate with a Master's degree in tax law, economics or accounting (or similar studies);
- You are seeking experience in an international environment and you need to go on an end-of-study internship, ideally lasting six months in 2021;
- To integrate quickly into the team, you must be motivated and interested in all tax, accounting and legal matters;
- You have good interpersonal skills, you are a team player and you are eager to dive into a major business project. Your energy, analytical skills, discipline and intellectual curiosity are assets that will guide you to success in your assignments;
- You have a good command of French and English, which are our two main working languages.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.