AML/CFT Manager - Risk Assurance (m/f)
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,850 people employed from more than 70 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
As a Risk Assurance Manager (m/f) with expertise in Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT):
- You will be focused mostly on managing AML/CFT specific client assignments. Assignments cover a large range of activities such as review and design of AML/CFT company programs or elements of it, distributor due diligence, provide training, audit of AML/CFT procedures and their application including customer due diligence files;
- You will be working with a variety of professional actors such as management companies, transfer agents, custodians, domiciliary agents;
- You will have a good understanding of the international or Luxembourg AML/CFT legal and regulatory framework and related key business processes such as customer/investor account opening, on-going due diligence measures including monitoring of suspicious transactions etc. and you will built on that knowledge;
- You will lead teams with the aim to assess whether sufficient AML/CFT controls are built into our clients processes and procedures, help our clients implement or improve the current status quo or help investigate specific cases where clarity is required;
- You hold a Master's degree or equivalent in Audit, Business, Economics or Law;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a transfer agency AML/CFT role, at a Big four company, in a compliance role or in another appropriate role in a bank, a transfer agent, etc.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English; French and German are considered as an asset.
- You have an analytical mind set and good interpersonal and people skills;
- You have good time management and organisational skills;
- You have a good command of Word and Excel.
If you look for a multicultural firm, in a fast growing department with a strategic focus on data and digitalisation; then do not wait any longer and apply online!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.