CF - Senior Associate
A career in our Corporate Finance practice, within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, provide advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction to ensure maximum value for their company.
Our team focuses on playing the role of lead financial advisers in sell-side and buy-side transactions.Your mission
Our Corporate Finance department comprises a team of talented professionals coming from various horizons including Investment Banks and Audit firms with the same passion for delivering to our clients a wide range of Financial Advisory Services.
- M&A Advisory (buy side, sell side...)
- Transaction Services (financial due diligences in the context of M&A transactions)
- Valuation (impairment tests, fairness opinions, specific assignments...)
- Miscellaneous assignments (fund raising, restructuring...)
- In the context of your role as a Corporate Finance executive your responsibilities will include the following:
- Active participation in the execution of all type of engagements within the scope of the Corporate Finance department and more specifically production of client reports;
- Undertaking of researches and assistance to prepare pitchbooks;
- Strong contribution to our “market-watch” activity.
- You should be a graduate (Bac+5) in Finance or Economy from a business/engineering school or university, with at least 2-3 years’ experience in Corporate Finance gained through training in an Investment Bank, M&A boutique, other Big4...;
- You have superior analytical skills and are reliable;
- You are highly motivated to further develop practical knowledge in Corporate Finance and help our structure grow;
- You have a solid knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Power Pivot, Power BI and/or Alteryx;
- You have excellent English communication skills, both orally and in writing (French and/or German is an asset);
- You are a good team player, with an energetic personality, and you are able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure. You enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment and you are ready to travel occasionally to execute cross-border transactions.