Investment Restriction Junior Controller (m/f)
A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage. We’re a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
You will be working in small teams and with a high degree of responsibility. In direct contact with management at our clients, you will assist them understand and analyze regulatory and investment compliance issues, define appropriate solutions and implement them in the most efficient way.
You will actively participate to the following types of assignments:
- Assist in providing investment compliance advice and eligibility analysis on financial products and/or investment strategies with regard to Luxembourg laws and CSSF’s circulars;
- Work on interpretations of prospectuses, CSSF’s circulars and laws;
- Assist clients to enhance their investment compliance organisation and procedures;
- Participate in investment compliance audits such as investment policies and portfolios’ reviews;
- You are graduated in Economy or Law;
- You demonstrate a strong interest in financial products and in the investment fund compliance industry.
- You can work both in team and autonomously;
- You demonstrate excellent writing and communication skills both in French and English. The command of German will be a strong asset;
- You show a keen interest to further develop practical knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to financial services.
Why work for PwC Luxembourg:
As a PwC employee, you can:
- Be part of a dynamic workplace environment, where you are valued for the unique contribution you bring;
- Diversify your client experience by working directly with top private and public clients of all sizes and in all industries;
- Participate in our Corporate Social Responsibility activities;
- Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits, which help you find flexibility with your work.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.