Proposal Management Associate (m/f)
DescriptionPwC’s Academy leverages PwC’s expertise to provide organizations across sectors and geographies with premium learning experiences.
Our goal is to help develop the knowledge, skills, competences and expertise of people; to help organizations grow and retain their talents. We implement vocational training best practices that privilege quality, efficiency and innovation, and remain continuously attentive to the needs of our clients. At the very heart of our mission is our team of experts who convey their knowledge and know-how gained with leading organizations around the world.
To support the development of our activity, we are recruiting a
- Ensure the effective execution of the proposal issuance workflow from design to sign off;
- Liaise with Offering and Client Relationship Managers to craft the proposal content as per clients’ needs and expectations
- Perform the applicable compliance controls and ensure the continuous monitoring of related deadlines;
- Perform quality checks throughout the proposal issuance process;
- Maintain the templates library to ensure the production of distinctive proposals under the Firm’s standards;
- Input proposal related data in the CRM and the Academy’s learning management system;
- Monitor the proposal issuance funnel to ensure an optimal proposal issuance rate.
- You own a Bachelor degree in business administration, human resources, psychology or other social science;
- You have a first successful work experience within a Big 4 or a consultancy house, ideally in the field of training;
- You demonstrate the ability to execute precisely instructions and you are able to prioritize and schedule your work;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are a rigorous, adaptable and flexible;
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office suite and have ideally an exposure to ERPs and learning management systems;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and French. German/Luxembourgish proficiency is an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.