Curium is the world’s largest nuclear medicine company with more than a century of industry experience. We develop, manufacture and distribute world-class radiopharmaceutical products to help patients around the globe. Our proven heritage combined with a pioneering approach are the hallmarks to deliver innovation, excellence and unparalleled service.
With manufacturing facilities across Europe and the United States, Curium delivers SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceutical solutions for life-threatening diseases to over 14 million patients annually. The name ‘Curium’ honors the legacy of pioneering radioactive researchers Marie and Pierre Curie, after whom the radioactive element curium was named and emphasizes our focus on nuclear medicine. The tagline ‘Life Forward’ represents our commitment to securing a brighter future for all those we serve: An enhanced quality of care for our patients. A trusted partner to our customers. A supportive employer to our valued team.
Summary of Position
The Reporting Analyst/Business Analyst is a member of the Finance Department for Nuclear medicine and is mainly responsible for maintaining databases, providing accurate and timely financial reports as well as by providing ad hoc financial and analytical support if required.
- Maintaining reporting systems (HFM, Anaplan) – ensuring smooth and correct load of Actual/Budget, master data updates, mapping logics, flows set up
- Participating in projects related to reporting system updates/improvements, transition of new internal customers, implementation updates and modifications to meet top management reporting requirements
- Participation in month/year end closing activities of the assigned countries/regions - ensuring correctness, reliability and completeness of financial accounting data as well as that proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Close cooperation with GL team during closing activities as well as audit, providing guidance in terms of expense allocation, support during transition projects
- Participation in the annual budgeting process (as well as quarterly forecast updates), including data consolidation, load to reporting systems, performing reconciliations and investigating eventual discrepancies, support of budgeting BS and CF in HFM
- Data mining, identification of discrepancies, abnormalities and inconsistencies in commercial/financial data, performing corrections and suggesting process improvement steps
- First point of contact in case of issues/inquiries from internal stakeholders, requests for data or analytical support from Controllers
- Participation in ad hoc projects assigned by Team Leader/Financial Manager
- Analytical mindset, problem solving skills, results-orientation
- Advanced MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Finance, Accounting or related Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-3 years of Financial//Reporting analyst or relevant Financial experience
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding and good knowledge of accounting/ financial analysis principles
- Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good level of English
- Reporting system experience is an advantage
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria (online benefit portal) 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Flexible start and end of working hours
- Home office possibility
- Meal card contribution on 100 CZK/day worked (55% paid by the company)
- Multisport card (optional benefit through the cafeteria system)
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Contributions to ACCA/CIMA/ICU qualification
- Financial support for upskilling qualification
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Company events and activities (social events, volunteering, teambuilding)
- Nespresso coffee, variety of tea, fruit and vegetables daily at the workplace
- Friendly international environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Curium is an equal opportunity employer and believes everyone deserves respect, dignity and equality. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.