Tax Senior (Corporate Tax)
For our tax services team, we have opportunities for interested and suitable candidates for tax advisory and tax compliance teams. We render services to our diverse portfolio of corporate and individual clients. Depending on the posting in either team, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the provision of comprehensive and effective tax advisory services
- Act as a point of contact for tax-related issues/queries for both personal and corporate income tax and assist clients on tax issues and queries with IRAS.
- Handle tax compliance and computations for individual and corporate tax and/or the preparation of tax computations, tax returns, and GST compliance.
- Support the Managers in managing and building clients relationships
- Identify, monitor and provide updates on local tax developments and changes
- Support and assist in the coaching and managing of the assistants
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy and/or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of relevant experience with specialisation in Corporate Income Tax preferred
- Possess strong knowledge in Singapore tax laws and regulations
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills to service clients
- Great team player