Senior Manager Accounting Operations Assurance
Who we're looking for
Ambitious? Driven? Wanting to make an impact? Then you are in the right place!
We are looking for an experienced professional for Assurance team who has:
- ACCA or equivalent qualifications and possesses 7+ years of relevant work experience in audit/advisory/finance;
- Experience working in a finance role or in providing assurance, consulting and advisory services to finance functions;
- Strong technical skills and experience with accounting processes, internal controls, risk assessments, IFRS, US GAAP;
- Expertise in financial management disciplines such as financial process design, budgeting and planning, financial reporting, financial performance management and business case development;
- Additional expertise in one or more of the following areas is considered an asset: Process Redesign, Business IT Strategy, Corporate Strategy, or Shared Services;
- Capacity to think about requirements from a strategic perspective (options available, pros/cons or different options);
- Strong project managment, facilitation and presentation skills;
- Problem solving (ability to “find it” and “fix it”);
- Broad advisory skillsets (capacity to help client explore issues/opportunities);
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities;
- University education (Master's degree);
- Fluent business English, fluent Slovak;
- Flexibility to travel throughout Slovakia.
Your future role
As a member of the CFO Advisory team you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities;
- Leading advisory or assurance projects in area of accounting, finance and controls;
- Helping our clients with their business challenges, controlling functions, management reporting, improvement in closings and finance functions;
- Interacting with client management and personnel on a daily basis, thus expanding your network of finance professionals and industry experts.
What we offer
- Professional and career development;
- Local and international projects;
- Friendly and flexible working environment;
- EUR 3,000 per month gross. A salary higher than indicated may be agreed, depending on the professional qualifications and experience.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.