Corporate Finance Manager
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to 'Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems', Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
Audit, Accounting and Process
- Responsible for intercompany accounting and process
- Manage the overall financial reporting and financial closing in compliance with IFRS and Group reporting requirements
- Working closely with consolidation team for preparation of quarterly reporting and annual report
- Coordinate and ensure timely completion of audit and tax filings
- Support business unit shared service accounting team and advise on financial accounting compliance
- Review, update, reform accounting policies and procedure
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate results. Builds trust and engage with various functions and BUs
- Proven experience developing and improving processes, with desire to influence change
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situation and work through project ideation to conclusion.
- Able to work and thrive, in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees in the team. Self-starting, able to work independently.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in process improvement initiatives and internal control
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.