The credit controller will be a key member for our client in their accountancy team based in Redhill.
Our client a well known organisation based in Redhill, are looking to recruit a Credit Controller on a full time permanent basis.
The day to day duties for the Credit Controller shall include:
- Prepare, submit and maintain bad debts sent to Debt Collectors. Attend court / bankruptcy hearings and present evidence as required.
- Provide support for colleagues on credit control related issues.
- Agree performance targets and work towards successful achievement.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with external contacts and liaise with relevant parties internally on quality of service provided.
- Ensure that default procedures are adhered to. Liaising with other employees as necessary.
- When appropriate, establish reasons for and report on discrepancies between Travelers and broker statements.
- Evaluate information received and communicate as appropriate to all relevant parties.
- Prepare and send to the brokers, a monthly statement of account.
- Liaise with the Credit Control Supervisor on any account issue in excess of individual handling authority or outside personal experience.
The successful candidate shall:
- Have previous experience within Credit Control.
- Be able to travel to Redhill for work.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
Salary - £22,000 - £26,000
Plus competitive benefits.