Audit Assistant Manager
- Prepare financial statement and other associated reports.
- To prepare tax computation and perform submission for corporate tax clients.
- Manage and guide junior and review their works before submitting to manager to review.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Competitive Salary
- Meal allowance
- Relax allowance
- Petrol allowance
- Company trip travel allowance
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
Candidates must also be able to read, write and communicate in Mandarin.