Technical Compliance and Audit Analyst
Job Title: Technical Compliance and Audit Analyst
Coordinate with Compliance, Product, Security and Operations leaders, engineers, and business leaders to accomplish the following:
o Support our ISO 27001 Compliance and Audit activities throughout the year.
o Proactively identify areas of opportunity and suggest projects to improve controls while providing an awesome and delightful customer experience.
o Work with engineers to develop, test, and maintain accurate tracking, capturing, and reporting of key evidence via server–side data collection and other database sources.
o Create tools/dashboards to present compliance data on demand.
o Work with cross functional teams in support of compliance needs and business strategies.
o Communicate findings and recommendations in a clear and concise way to non–technical audiences, both in oral and written presentations.
- Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines.
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and problem–solving skills with 3–5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with ISO 27001, PCI, SOC 2 or similar assessments.
- Understanding of Secure Code Development practices and network segmentation practices and principles.
- Familiarity with cloud hosted SaaS offerings highly preferred.
- Good working experience with data analytics and visualization tools (Excel, Power Pivot, Tableau, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deftly negotiate, prioritize across teams, influence decision makers, and build consensus with teams.
- High degree of accountability, organization, and empathy.
Education: BS required, or MS degree in a related field.