Senior external auditors in Real Estate and/or Private Equity (m/f) - Job in Luxembourg
Your future team
For us audit is about much more than just the numbers. It is about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations.
At Deloitte Luxembourg, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society by aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves. That is why we want to hear from you, we are looking to further enlarge our teams and need people to help us shape that future.
Your next challenge
- Providing audit services to prestigious clients in the real estate, private equity and investment fund industry, both local and international
- Delivering high quality services by demonstrating a practical awareness of the impact of regulation and risk management on business processes and controls
- Coordinating with teams on-site including planning, day to day control, contact with key client staff, respecting deadlines for assignments
- Building strong relationships while being the main contact with key client staff
- Working and liaising with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Coaching and inspiring junior members of your team
- Have at least 2 years' experience in audit. No specific experiences in real estate or alternative fund audit are required
- Solid knowledge in IFRS and consolidation will be considered positively
- Are in progress of becoming a Chartered Accountant (IRE, DEC, IRE Belge, ACCA or equivalent)
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Are proficient in English, any other European language such as Spanish would be considered as an asset
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages
- Profit from our Global network for career opportunities
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Our global standards enable us to deliver consistent, exceptional services across the globe, whilst continuously developing our Talents.