Junior Consultant in Transaction Advisory Services (with Real Estate focus) (m/f)
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction advisory services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
The EY Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team combines all the experience and expertise available within EY in order to offer a complete range of value-added services and to advise on corporate transactions. For cross-border transactions, we deploy multinational teams from the international EY TAS network. The Luxembourg TAS team is comprised of professionals coming from various backgrounds and disciplines, such as corporate finance, private equity, banking industry and financial audit.
Our teams advise clients throughout the transaction cycle with a fully integrated transactions offering, from strategic review to integration. Through our independent position with respect to lenders, investors, and investment bankers, our team of professionals is ideally placed to successfully support corporate transactions.
Many of our projects involve international travel, and the integration of our EMEIA practice has made longer-term mobility a genuinely accessible option for those who wish to develop their career internationally.
In order to continue the expansion of our Luxembourg Transaction Advisory department, we are currently looking to recruit as of September 2019:
Junior Consultant in Transaction Advisory Services (m/f) with a focus on Real Estate
As a Junior Consultant within a rapidly growing team, you will have the opportunity to work on the range of TAS services and contribute to the further development of the Luxembourg TAS team, focusing on Real Estate Corporate finance Services.
EY is supporting clients with the largest integrated real estate practice of any Big Four firm . Since Luxembourg is a preferred option for real estate fund domiciliation, we are expanding our reach far beyond the country’s borders.
You will be involved in assisting our external clients in assessing the value of their properties and support them to get prepared for transactions concerning real estate. You will work hand in hand with our internal clients to deliver advice across a variety of valuations in the context of audits.
You will also be responsible for monitoring real estate markets across Europe and US, financial modelling for property financing purposes, commercial due diligence for real estate transactions as well as other real estate transaction advisory related documentation.
- You hold a University or preferably Master degree with specialization in Finance/Economics, Real Estate related fields;
- You have knowledge and preferably first experience in Corporate Finance and are keen to learn more about the world of Real Estate;
- You possess fundamental understanding of market dynamics of real estate and finance;
- You are fluent in English, German and/or French;
- You display the ability to communicate effectively and act as a team player;
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several files;
- You are committed to continued professional development (e.g. CFA, RICS);
- You are proactive, eager to learn and grow, with strong communication and interpersonal skills both internally and in client facing situations.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.