Analyst, Financial Analysis
Under general direction the financial analyst may participate in monthly/quarterly reporting process, annual planning process, monthly/quarterly forecast process and various ad hoc requests to be determined by the Controller and group senior management.
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly/annual reporting process, preparing analyses and reports of results relative to prior year, prior month, and/or Plan focusing on key business factors driving financial performance.
- Assist in the analysis for and production of monthly/quarterly/annual presentation of results to the Board of Directors.
- Assist in the annual Planning process, compiling information, analysis, and preparing reports.
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly forecast process.
- Actively participate in special projects and ad hoc requests to support the Corporate Controller and group manager.
- Analytical and problem solving skills required to evaluate financial results.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are necessary to present relevant information to group senior manager.
- Strong personal computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) are required to perform analyses and communicate financial information to various constituents.
- Knowledge of accounting, reporting and financial analysis usually acquired through a 4-year degree program or related work experience is required.
- 4 - 6 years of related experience in project analysis and management reporting, planning, and analysis.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.